[rt-users] Invoice Form on RT4.2.12 - generating a bill

Matt Zagrabelny mzagrabe at d.umn.edu
Tue Dec 15 15:08:43 EST 2015

Hi,

On Tue, Dec 15, 2015 at 1:45 PM,  <mcalado at tbstaxservices.com> wrote:

> Hello All!
>
> I'm looking for a mechanism for generating a bill to send to a client or
> print invoice!
>
> I'm curious if anyone has used RT for job billing?

Yep. We use html2ps and ps2pdf to generate the pdf. We also tweak the
menu to add a link for printing out the invoice.

I've attached a tarball that you can look over. It is pulled out of
one of our Site modules. You'll need to do your own customizations,
but it should give you an idea of what we did.

Cheers,

-m