[rt-users] Suddenly, replys to existing tickets open new tickets

Patrick G. Stoesser lists at pgs-info.de
Wed Dec 16 12:57:55 EST 2015

Hello everybody,

suddenly, when someone replys to an existing ticket, the reply opens a
new ticket instead of merging the reply.

A few days ago, this worked perfectly.

I already googled, and checked differernt things, but as I did not had
changed anything, I don't know what I could do.

In my logfiles, I discovered

Dec 16 18:47:50 rt RT: [19265] Impossible to assign the ticket to 6223:
That user may not own tickets in that queue
Dec 16 18:47:50 rt RT: [19265] Rollback and commit are mixed while
escaping nested transaction at
/usr/share/perl5/DBIx/SearchBuilder/Handle.pm line 845.

No rights were changed, though. It seems like RT cannot assign the
ticket to an ad hoc user (here: 6223, although this user cannot be found
in RT). This user number is increased with every ticket.

Does anyone have a clue where I could start my error search?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance and regards, Patrick