[rt-users] Using 2 mail address for all ques

Asanka Gunasekera asanka_gunasekera at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Dec 29 03:03:58 EST 2015

Hi Trevor, thank you for the reply, that is great! but as per

http://kb.mit.edu/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=151106427

RT users the mail address in a particular way to sort the correspondence and comments, does this works in your case?

I am using fetchmail to retrieve mail, do I need to change the mail client? Can you direct me to an document to get this going?

I am sorry if this sounds out of the way, what are the precautions that I need to change the current set-up?

Thanks and Best Regards