[rt-users] Scrip to Assign Ticket Field Value from User field

Marcelo Calado | TBS TAX Services mcalado at tbstaxservices.com
Tue Dec 29 18:00:42 EST 2015

Hi There!

First off I am NOT a programmer and a newbie to perl....:)

I'd like to create a Scrip that looks at the requestor's (of course...
presuming, that was created before), if it matches, the scrip will assign
some ticket field values from User field values.

This scrip will fill up fields as a Users.Address, Users.City,
Users.MobilePhone, eg.... from Users (requestor) to ticket fields
(TicketCustomField.Address, TicketCustomField.City, e.g.....).

I've looked at some of the sample scrips available on the website....

Could somebody give me some tips, or point me in the right direction?

Thanks
Marcelo Calado.