[rt-users] New cert breaks mailgate

james machado hvgeekwtrvl at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 21:19:29 EST 2015

Microsoft had issues exporting all the parts of a root cert that was
needed for working on computers not in the AD domain in Server 2003.
I think they resolved this issue in Server 2008 and forward but we
ended up having multiple CAs (one for MS and one for everything else)
to resolve this back in the day.

james