[rt-users] Problem with attachments

Guadagnino Cristiano guadagnino.cristiano at creval.it
Wed Feb 4 06:43:23 EST 2015

Alex,
I disabled CustomFieldsOnUpdate by commenting out the
"Plugin('RT::Extension::CustomFieldsOnUpdate');" line in
RT_SiteConfig.pm, then I stopped Apache, cleared the mason cache, and
restarted Apache.

I tested resolving a ticket adding an attachment, but had the same
behavior as before.

I then also disabled the "Announce" extension by following the same
procedure, but still I had no success.

Those are the only two extensions I added recently (other extensions are
loaded but they have been there for years).

Is it sufficient to disable the extensions by commenting them out in the
RT_Siteconfig.pm file or should I completely uninstall them? If so, how
do I do it?

Thank you in advance

Cris