[rt-users] Queue Admin, not RT Admin

Lewis, Valerie ValerieLewis at letu.edu
Thu Feb 5 10:07:13 EST 2015

I have recently become one of the campus administrators for our RT system.  As a result, I am fielding a lot of requests from staff for privledges to different queues.  One in particular is a director within IT wanting to be admin for queues that pertain to his department.  I have gone into the queue and went to modify user rights for queue and gave him all of the rights under "Rights for Administrators".  However, he not able to utilize any of those rights within his queues.  I don't want him to be an overall  administrator, just over his queues.  Am I missing something big?  I haven't found any explanation of this online anywhere.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.