[rt-users] local directory customization ignored for ShowSummary ?

Arnaud Abélard arnaud.abelard at univ-nantes.fr
Wed Feb 11 12:23:19 EST 2015

Hello,

I assumed that any file in the correct place in the local directory
would override the original file. Am I wrong?

For example, I wanted to make some cosmetic change in the way the
summary of a ticket is displayed in Display.html.

I created the new directory path
/opt/rt4/local/share/html/Ticket/Elements/ and copied there the original
file /opt/rt4/share/html/Ticket/Elements/ShowSummary. Made my change,
cleared the mason cache, restarted apache and the changes are just ignored.

I know this is the right file I need to modify since the changes I make
directly in the original file work as espected.

I even tried in DevelMode without success. I have used the local
directory several time before and ShowSummary is the first file I can't
seem to override. Is that normal.

Thanks,

Arnaud

--
Arnaud Abélard (jabber: arnaud.abelard at univ-nantes.fr)
Administrateur Système - Responsable Services Web
ne pas utiliser: trapemail at univ-nantes.fr