[rt-users] Prevent users from making Comments on tickets

Alex Peters alex at peters.net
Thu Feb 12 19:10:37 EST 2015

I believe that a user will unconditionally have commenting ability if they
also have the ModifyTicket right, regardless of the state of their
CommentOnTicket right.

You might be able to swap out ModifyTicket and use some finer-grained
rights in its place, depending on what modifications end users actually
need to make.