[rt-users] RT customize SendEmail.pm

Sternberger, Sven sven.sternberger at desy.de
Fri Feb 20 05:09:48 EST 2015

Hello!

just for the records.

To disable the check for outgoing emails if they
contain Adresses RT thinks they will create a loop
you have to create

/opt/rt4/lib/RT/Action/SendEmail_Local.pm

and disable there the check.

To be able to enter a RT adress without error messages in the
WebUI you have to create
/opt/rt4/local/html/Ticket/Update.html
/opt/rt4/local/html/Ticket/Create.html
/opt/rt4/local/html/m/ticket/create
/opt/rt4/local/html/m/ticket/reply

and disable there the check.

I also found the check here:
/opt/rt4/lib/RT/Record/Role/Roles.pm
no idea when this wil be used.

result:

* In incomming emails, the queue email adress is removed.
* I can create a ticket in the WebUI set the requestor/cc/admincc to a "RT" mail address.
* My procmail recipes prevents RT loops but send the mail to the queue staff

regards!

Sven