[rt-users] rt-crontool escalation

Chris Herrmann chrisherrmann7 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 01:26:35 EST 2015

Poor form, I know... but I think I might have found the answer:

rt-crontool --search RT::Search::FromSQL --search-arg 'Status = "open" or
Status = "new"' --action RT::Action::LinearEscalate --action-arg
"UpdateLastUpdated: 0" --verbose --log info
https://www.bestpractical.com/docs/rt/latest/RT/Action/LinearEscalate.html

Now I just need to work out how to display the priority numerically in the
GUI so I can verify that it's working! BRB... :)