[rt-users] Set priority - On queue change

Alex Peters alex at peters.net
Fri Feb 27 23:04:04 EST 2015

Simply create a scrip in RT's admin interface for the relevant
queue/queues, with a condition of On Queue Change and an action of User
Defined.

Leave Custom Condition blank.  Place this in Custom Action Preparation Code:

1;

and place this in Custom Action Commit Code:

$Ticket->SetPriority(5);

where 5 is your desired priority.