[rt-users] RT eats table-tags in html-emails

vinz vinzenz.sinapius at tracetronic.de
Fri Jan 16 08:49:05 EST 2015

RT is pruning the table, td and tr -tags from emails when you look at them at
the Ticket/Display.html -page, is there a way to stop RT from doing this?

I tried enabling Rich text (HTML) in my preferences and looked at
\share\html\Elements\ShowMessageStanza but I'm just a beginner when it comes
to perl.

I'm currently on RT 4.2.6 and use apache, mod_fcgi and nginx as a reverse
proxy.

Thanks in advance,
vinz