[rt-users] setting a password for a user

Alex Peters alex at peters.net
Fri Jan 16 19:16:48 EST 2015

When you say in your original message that you seem to be required to
change your own password in order to change someone else's, can you please
describe what is being shown to you in RT's interface at that point?

I'm still expecting that you're being shown three password entry boxes on
users' Modify pages when you're logged in.  One should be asking for your
password, and the other two should be asking for that user's new password.
What's being shown to you if that's incorrect?