[rt-users] RT eats table-tags in html-emails

Alex Peters alex at peters.net
Mon Jan 19 02:48:45 EST 2015

Looking at the RT_Config documentation, I think you might need to enable
the $TrustHTMLAttachments setting.  I know I've enabled that in my local
installation.

You might also need to increase the $MaxInlineBody setting from its default
of 12,000 bytes (or set it to 0 to disable size limiting altogether), since
things with HTML tables in my experience tend to frequently exceed that
limit.