[rt-users] RT eats table-tags in html-emails

Guadagnino Cristiano guadagnino.cristiano at creval.it
Mon Jan 19 05:24:48 EST 2015

Alex,
you were right: HTML::Gumbo installation failed on my box, but I did not notice it initially.

Trying to reinstall HTML::Gumbo now, I noticed that 'libtoolize' was missing, so I installed it.
Unfortunately it fails again because it wants autoconf >= v2.65, and there is only v2.63 in CentOS repository.

I'll have to wait until CentOS updates the repos.

Thank you!

Bye
Cris