[rt-users] Grant right to a special CF dependet on a specific queue ?

Daniel Schwager Daniel.Schwager at dtnet.de
Tue Jan 20 15:35:04 EST 2015

Hi,

in short: Is it possible to grant SeeCustomField-rights for one CF dependent on a queue ?

Long: We have some (external, customer) privileged users working with their queue.
Also, we have a ticket CF named "Summary". In their queue, the users are able to see/modify this CF.

Beside of this, our privileged user can also create tickets in other internal queues.
I grant them the ShowTicket-right. Fine.

But they have also access/see the Summary-CF from tickets located in our internal queue - this is not fine.

Is it possible (for CF Summary) to
- grant SeeCustomField-right to our privileged users concerning tickets located in their queue but
- not grant SeeCustomField-right to tickets located in other queues?

regards
Danny