[rt-users] Postfix can not send email

Alex Peters alex at peters.net
Thu Jan 22 07:48:43 EST 2015

When I send mail through my RT installation with RT's debug logging
enabled, I get a dump of several email headers, including To, CC and BCC
headers.  As far as I can tell, I've only had to define one RT_SiteConfig
setting:

Set($LogToFile, 'debug');

Can you please confirm that you're getting "[debug]" lines in your RT log?

The purpose of this is to see what headers RT is actually outputting, and
hence determine whether this is an RT issue or a Postfix issue.