[rt-users] Warning in the articles overview page

Guadagnino Cristiano guadagnino.cristiano at creval.it
Mon Jan 26 06:46:09 EST 2015

I have found this code, that tests if the warning needs to be shown:

my $Classes = RT::Classes->new( $session{'CurrentUser'} );
$Classes->LimitToEnabled();
$Classes->RowsPerPage(1);
return if $Classes->First;

If I understand correctly, if there is at least one class for which the CurrentUser is enabled, the warning is *not* shown.
However, I see the warning even though I am enabled to see two classes, and I can correctly see/edit/create articles in those classes.

I do not have this problem is my test environment, where I did do the upgrade but I did NOT reconfigure groups and queues like I did in production. So I beleieve the problem is related to some missing permission, but I cannot find any.

Any help?

T.I.A.
Cris