[rt-users] Help in debugging

Guadagnino Cristiano guadagnino.cristiano at creval.it
Wed Jan 28 05:43:13 EST 2015

As Alex suggested, you can enable debug logging.
However, the problem with debug logging is that you get flooded with irrelevant debug messages.

Instead of enabling debug logging, I did the following to facilitate debugging: in every one of my custom scrips I added the folowing line as the very first line:

$RT::Logger->info( "-- Scrip XX --\n" );

Where you have to change the "XX" with the number of your scrip.

Hope this helps.

Bye
Cris