[rt-users] RT customize SendEmail.pm

Sternberger, Sven sven.sternberger at desy.de
Fri Jan 30 11:26:13 EST 2015

Hi!

----- Ursprüngliche Mail -----
> Von: ktm at rice.edu
> on message details. I do not understand what you mean by:
>
>> if the mail is originated
>> by the RT, we will reroute the mail to the mailadresses of the queue members.
>> This gives you simple way to send mail from queue_a to all members of queue_b
>
> What are "members of queue_b"? Would you please explain this a little bit
> further.

We have several queues (about 20) and each queue has a set of people which
work in this queue. (which means they have the right to resolve tickets)

What I do is I create for each queue a list of persons and their email
adresses which work in the queue.

A typical workflow is that in one queue a ticket is created and the requestor
is not a single person but a different queue.
If there is a reply to the ticket a mail is send to the queue. The procmail filter
now don't start the rt-mailgate but sends the mail to list which I created before.

regards!

Sven