[rt-users] Confused about --transaction flag for rt-crontool

Russell Jones russell at jonesmail.me
Wed Jul 1 13:17:21 EDT 2015

I've found the --action-arg "AlwaysNotifyActor" setting, so that got me
past my issue with the "not sending to....due to NotifyActor setting"
message and everyone I would expect to get the notification is now
getting it.

I am still unsure how rt-crontool interfaces with the --transaction
flags, nor why it matters, and if/why it matters in my use case. Any
help shedding light on how to properly "Do The Right Thing*®*" is
appreciated!