[rt-users] RT 3.8.8 upgrade stacked on database upgrade

Jeffrey Pilant jeffrey.pilant at bayer.com
Thu Jul 2 13:13:29 EDT 2015

Joop wrote:
>Have a look at the upgrade-articles script and see if other things might
>be missing. From the above it looks like the 'update links' step didn't
>work out OK.

I checked the script.  The Links were already done before the error.
The Transactions, failed, but my manual update did the equivalent.
The Transactions update of the AddLink was a no-op since the matching
Conditions would have matched no records.
The same for the Attributes, as it matched no records.
Looks like I am OK.

Thanks for your help.

/jeff
The information contained in this e-mail is for the exclusive use of the
intended recipient(s) and may be confidential, proprietary, and/or
legally privileged.  Inadvertent disclosure of this message does not
constitute a waiver of any privilege.  If you receive this message in
error, please do not directly or indirectly use, print, copy, forward,
or disclose any part of this message.  Please also delete this e-mail
and all copies and notify the sender.  Thank you.

For alternate languages please go to http://bayerdisclaimer.bayerweb.com