[rt-users] Possible to manually initiate templates (emails) from within a scip action?

Subjected subjected at subjectedtochange.com
Wed Jul 8 11:57:59 EDT 2015

Is it possible for a scrip to trigger/send a template (email) from
within the scrip action itself, with only a blank scrip assigned to the
general scrip configuration?

I'd like to loop through multiple requestors and cc's on a ticket to
send each of them a unique, customized specially to each user, in
response to a ticket transaction.

I want to use this functionality to ensure that any user on a ticket
without a password is sent a welcome email setting their password so
they can use the self-service website.