[rt-users] Weird behavior behind a proxy

Martin Wheldon martin.wheldon at greenhills-it.co.uk
Tue Jul 14 13:40:39 EDT 2015

Hi Bret,

It looks like you are missing a redirect/rewrite configuration on the
proxy to map requests from http to https.
Something like the following would be required on the proxy, obviously
if the client can access the real RT server this won't work

<VirtualHost *:80>

         ServerName rt.damascusgrp.com
         Redirect permanent / https://rt.damascusgrp.com/

</VirtualHost>