[rt-users] Weird behavior behind a proxy

Bret Wortman bret at thewortmans.org
Wed Jul 15 12:21:28 EDT 2015

Just to close the loop on this, here's what I changed to make it work:

Former:

ProxyPass   /rt   http://rt.damascusgrp.com:80/rt
<http://rt.damascusgrp.com/rt/>
ProxyPassReverse    /rt    http://rt.damascusgrp.com:80/rt
<http://rt.damascusgrp.com/rt/>

Now:

ProxyPass   /rt   http://rt.damascusgrp.com:80/rt
<http://rt.damascusgrp.com/rt/>
<Location /rt>
    ProxyPassReverse    /rt
</Location>

This syntax is apparently more robust and has completely solved our
problems with proxying logins, ticket creation, and updates.

*Bret Wortman*