[rt-users] checking/changing default queue for a user

Aaron McCormack aaron at backblaze.com
Wed Jul 15 20:50:05 EDT 2015

Hi Boris,

Mixing bits of these two might get you on the right track with a scrip processing the ticket upon creation, I use something similar for regex matching patterns in subject lines and assigning to a specific queue.

http://requesttracker.wikia.com/wiki/SetOwnerAndQueueBySubject
http://requesttracker.wikia.com/wiki/AutomaticCustomFieldValue

Aaron