[rt-users] Saved search results have wrong URL

Tom Robinson tom.robinson at motec.com.au
Mon Jul 20 18:48:54 EDT 2015

Hi,

I've just updated from RT 4.0.2 to RT 4.2.11 but have an issue with my saved search results
generating links with /rt3/ in the path. When I remove the /rt3/ component from the URL manually, I
can browse to the ticket.

Here's what the search generates for a ticket link:

http://myrt4/rt3/Ticket/Display.html?id=2379

But when I click through I get 'Page not found - The page you requested could not be found - Please
check the URL and try again.'

If I manually remove the /rt3/ component in the location bar, I can browse to the ticket:

http://myrt4/Ticket/Display.html?id=2379

What is happening to corrupt the ticket URLs?

Kind regards,
Tom

--

Tom Robinson