[rt-users] checking/changing default queue for a user

Boris Epstein borepstein at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 11:59:28 EDT 2015

Roman, Aaron, thanks!

The code looks pretty good and I am sure this is one way to get the job
done.

But what I am wondering is this. Even without any scrips - effectively,
triggers performing custom functions for a particular user of set of users
- the queue gets set up somehow. Then the questions becomes, how? And why
can this not be just a default setting? For instance, if I have two
companies that I provide IT services to, say, "Alpha Motors" and "Bravo
Tires" with a queue dedicated to each one why can't I just assign every
Alpha user  to the Alpha queue and every Bravo user to the Bravo queue just
through the configuration menu? Not saying a feature like this has to exist
already - I personally failed to find it - but it seems like it would make
sense for it to exist.

Cheers,

Boris.