[rt-users] Needing some advice on migration/upgrade plans

Josep Manel Andrés josep.andres at bsc.es
Thu Jul 30 04:36:27 EDT 2015

Hi,
I've had problems with migrating from sles 11, to sles 12 or centos 7,
which use MariaDB,but the problem was when upgrading the DDBB with the
script provided, at some point it got stacked and filled up the disk
with innoDB log data(I think it was, don't remember...) but with CentOS
6.6 the script worked great.

Best.

--
Josep Manel Andrés (josep.andres at bsc.es)
Operations - Barcelona Supercomputing Centre

WARNING / LEGAL TEXT: This message is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
information which is privileged, confidential, proprietary, or exempt
from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended
recipient or the person responsible for delivering the message to the
intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing,
distributing, copying, or in any way using this message. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify the sender and
destroy and delete any copies you may have received.

http://www.bsc.es/disclaimer