[rt-users] Automatically Deleting Ticket Attachments Matching Name

Zoey Schutt zoey at braincoral.io
Thu Jul 30 14:48:48 EDT 2015

Hello,

That worked perfectly, thanks a lot!

I’ve got a cron job running that command after my nightly backup, and it’s exactly what I needed.

0 4 * * * root /opt/rt4/sbin/rt-shredder --plugin 'Attachments=limit,1000;files_only,1;file,smime.p7s' –force

Regards,

Zoey Schutt

rt-shredder --plugin 'Attachments=limit,1000;files_only,1;file,smime.p7s'

That should delete only attachments with the name you mentioned, and will limit it to 1000 attachments which you can adjust.