[rt-users] RT 4.2.10 crash

Guadagnino Cristiano guadagnino.cristiano at creval.it
Thu Jun 11 05:31:03 EDT 2015

Todd, thank you very much for your reply.

This is an upgrade from 4.2.9, but we have a long story with RT (since
2008) and we have always been upgrading without ever doing a clean install.
I think some minor corruption may have been adding up through the years.

Anyway, I just finished creating a couple of VMs, cloning the production
server. I have been running rt-validator --check --verbose --resolve on
the copy and now I am testing to verify that RT is still working as
expected.
rt-validator reported a lor of errors, but mainly due to missing
principals (principals that existed at the time but have been delete since).

In the next days, as my time permits, I'll be testing the approvals
workflow on the copies and see if the problem is solved or at least if I
can get a clearer debug log.

Cris