[rt-users] rt-mailgate: Permission denied

Jeff Melton jeff at ifworld.com
Tue Jun 16 15:50:52 EDT 2015

It is chrooted, but when I s/-/n for all the chrooted processes in master.cf and restarted postfix, it didn't make any difference. I just swapped the original master.cf back in.

I'll update to add that my aliases were quoted incorrectly to begin with, and having changed that, the full error output now reads:

	Command died with status 126: "/opt/rt4/bin/rt-mailgate --queue 'Network Support' --action correspond --url http://rt.ifworld.com". Command output: sh: 1: /opt/rt4/bin/rt-mailgate: Permission denied