[rt-users] RT 4.2.10 crash

Guadagnino Cristiano guadagnino.cristiano at creval.it
Wed Jun 17 10:41:46 EDT 2015

Todd,
I have these templates:

  *   New Pending Approval
  *   Approval Passed
  *   All Approvals Passed
  *   Approval Rejected
  *   New Pending Approval in HTML
  *   Approval Passed in HTML
  *   All Approvals Passed in HTML
  *   Approval Rejected in HTML
  *   Approval Ready for Owner in HTML
  *   Transaction in HTML
  *   Transaction

Upon visual inspection they seem OK, but the last two templates are empty.

Of all the templates, only three are used by scrips:

  *   New Pending Approval is used by scrip 12 ("When an approval ticket is created, notify the Owner and AdminCc of the item awaiting their approval")
  *   Approval Rejected is used by scrip 13 ("If an approval is rejected, reject the original and delete pending approvals")
  *   Transaction is used by scrip 4 ("On Create Notify AdminCcs")

Todd, does Best Practical offer support for troubleshooting?
Could you send me (privately) some figures?
If we can't fix this issue by ourselves I'll see if I can convince the management to ask for support.

T.I.A.

Cris