[rt-users] Custom Scripts to delete Emails by Subject line

ktm at rice.edu ktm at rice.edu
Mon Jun 29 08:48:57 EDT 2015

On Mon, Jun 29, 2015 at 10:02:39AM +0000, Lorraine Johnson wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> Is it possible to assign one ticket to more than one user as well as assign
> the same ticket to more than one queue? if it's possible how can I achieve
> that?
>
> Thank you
>

> Regards
> Lorraine

Hi Lorraine,

There is a single owner for a ticket and likewise a single queue. For additional
"owners", you could add them as an AdminCc on the ticket. But it sounds like
what you want could be better represented by creating two child tickets of the
original ticket, one in each queue with that queue's appropriate owner.

Regards,
Ken