[rt-users] RT customize SendEmail.pm

Sternberger, Sven sven.sternberger at desy.de
Mon Mar 2 04:52:32 EST 2015

Ah ok I finally found it, I have to create the ticket first, and then I
can add the group as requestor in the people tab.

So our user set the requestor when they create the ticket (to
send them the initial ticket description).

So is there a way to put the requestor group field into the create page?

regards!

Sven