[rt-users] Asset for RT 1.0.2 and rt-crontool

Andrey K ak7 at rambler.ru
Mon Mar 2 15:11:50 EST 2015

I don't understand how to do this task if I try to override AddCustomFieldValue method...

Each my asset record have custom field "Expiration date". This field is mandatory and fill in at the moment of creation.

I thought if I run each night some tool like rt-crontool I can check this custom field and compare it with current date. If it's expired the status of asset should be changed.