[rt-users] script to check out if max attachment size is reached

Loïc Cadoret lcadoret at keyyo.com
Fri Mar 6 06:42:38 EST 2015

Greetings rt-users followers,

I would like to create a script that check out if the max attachment
size of a response is reached and if so, send an autoreply to the
requestor informing him that his documents are too heavy. Indeed,
customers send documents to our customer services but sometimes the
transaction is droped by the system because max attachment is reached
and neither  the customer service or the client is notified of it.

I have already checked out the different contribs but nothing seems to
match my request...

Unfortunatly, I'm not really comfortable with rt-users mailing list yet
so maybe this request has already been asked.

Thanks is advance for your help and sorry for my bad english !

--
Loic Cadoret
IT Technician