[rt-users] Improper display of ticket transaction's HTML

Christian Loos cloos at netcologne.de
Wed Mar 11 03:56:30 EDT 2015

Hi,

upgrading to a more recent version of RT and installing HTML::Gumbo
gives you tables in transactions (RT supports this since 4.2.6) [1].

If you can't upgrade, you can use RT::Extension::PermissiveHTMLMail [2].

Chris

[1] https://www.bestpractical.com/docs/rt/4.2/RT_Config.html#PreferRichText
[2] https://github.com/bestpractical/rt-extension-permissivehtmlmail