[rt-users] RTIR 4.0.4 mail not working

Miller, Shane shane.miller at orbitalatk.com
Mon Mar 16 12:15:57 EDT 2015

Hello

I have been working on an existing installation that has been installed for some time. I have tried everything to get it working but no dice. Our domain just changed from one domain to another. I am not sure if this is part of the issue but I had an smtp relay put in place but should work regardless. I am able to telnet to it using port 25 but I cannot create tickets through email nor can I reply and comment to open tickets either. Here are the different logs I have done. I am hoping someone on here will be able to provide any information what else I should do.

# /etc/aliases
mailer-daemon: postmaster
postmaster: root
nobody: root
hostmaster: root
usenet: root
news: root
webmaster: root
www: root
ftp: root
abuse: root
noc: root
security: root
root: rtuser
Intelligence: "|/usr/bin/rt-mailgate --debug --queue Intelligence --action correspond --url https://rtir.domain.com/rt/ --no-verify-ssl"

Intelligence-comment: "|/usr/bin/rt-mailgate --debug --queue Intelligence --action comment --url https://rtir.domain.com/rt/ --no-verify-ssl"

Alerts: "|/usr/bin/rt-mailgate --debug --queue Alerts --action correspond --url https://rtir.domain.com/rt/ --no-verify-ssl"

Alerts-comment:  "|/usr/bin/rt-mailgate --debug --queue Alerts --action comment --url https://rtir.domain.com/rt/ --no-verify-ssl"

DLP: "|/usr/bin/rt-mailgate --debug --queue DLP --action correspond --url https://rtir.domain.com/rt/ --no-verify-ssl"

DLP-comment:  "|/usr/bin/rt-mailgate --debug --queue DLP --action comment --url https://rtir.domain.com/rt/ --no-verify-ssl"

Litigation Holds: "|/usr/bin/rt-mailgate --debug --queue Litigation --action correspond --url https://rtir.domain.com/rt/ --no-verify-ssl"

Litigation Holds-comment: "/|usr/bin/rt-mailgate --debug --queue Litigation --action comment --url https://rtir.domain.com/rt/ --no-verify-ssl"

Phishing: "|/usr/bin/rt-mailgate --debug --queue Phishing --action correspond --url https://rtir.domain.com/rt/ --no-verify-ssl"

Phishing-comment: "|/usr/bin/rt-mailgate --debug --queue Phishing --action comment --url https://rtir.domain.com/rt/ --no-verify-ssl"

/etc/postfix/main.cf
myhostname = rtir.domain.com
alias_maps = hash:/etc/aliases
alias_database = hash:/etc/aliases
myorigin = /etc/mailname
mydestination = RTIR-IRU at rtir.domain.com, rtir.domain.com, localhost.domain.com, localhost
relayhost = smtp-up.domain.com
mynetworks = 127.0.0.0/8 [::ffff:127.0.0.0]/104 [::1]/128
mailbox_size_limit = 0
recipient_delimiter = +
inet_interfaces = all
inet_protocols = all
local_recipient_maps = @domain.tld

/etc/requesttracker4\RT_SiteConfig.pm
Set($rtname, 'RTIR-IRU');
Set($Organization, 'domain.com');
Set($WebDomain, 'rtir.domain.com');
Set($CorrespondAddress , 'rt-iru at rtir.domain.com');
Set($CommentAddress , 'rt-iru-comment at rtir.domain.com');

# THE WEBSERVER:

Set($WebPath , "/rt");
Set($WebBaseURL , "https://rtir.domain.com");

Thanks

Shane Miller

Notice: This e-mail is intended solely for use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is proprietary, privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader is not the intended recipient or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. This communication may also contain data subject to U.S. export laws. If so, that data subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulation cannot be disseminated, distributed or copied to foreign nationals, residing in the U.S. or abroad, absent the express prior approval of the U.S. Department of State. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and destroy the e-mail message and any physical copies made of the communication. Thank you.