[rt-users] Rt-crontool configure to set/move queue of ticket

a.smith at ldex.co.uk a.smith at ldex.co.uk
Thu Mar 19 07:59:37 EDT 2015

Hi list,

   I'm interested in using rt-crontool to manage tickets, specifically
I'd like to have unowned tickets automatically moved to another queue
after X minutes. The issue I have is that there isn't a default perl
module for this in "Actions", can anyone suggest how I can achieve this?
If there's some other way I can achieve my goal not using rt-crontool
then I'd obviously be very happy for any other suggestions,

thanks in advance, Andy.