[rt-users] Rt-crontool configure to set/move queue of ticket

a.smith at ldex.co.uk a.smith at ldex.co.uk
Thu Mar 19 10:56:05 EDT 2015

Ok, I've robbed the code:

my $argument = $self->Argument;
     unless ( $argument ) {
         $RT::Logger->error("Argument is mandatory for Test action");
         return 0;
     }

So now I can read in --action-arg.

For the email on queue change I tried creating a Scrip to do this via
the GUI, this works fine if I change the queue via the GUI but when
rt-crontool does it I don't get the notification :(. TBH I'd rather do
this directly in my custom perl module so any help would be gratefully
recieved on an easy way to achieve this, I want to notify AdminCCs,

thanks, Andy.