[rt-users] Freeze the requestor field

Loïc Cadoret lcadoret at keyyo.com
Mon May 4 06:07:10 EDT 2015

Hi,

I think you should look at the rights granted in your queue. I guess
that remove the right to "modify ticket" should help. To be sure about
what to do and know the properties of each rights, I suggest you to read
the documentation here :
http://requesttracker.wikia.com/wiki/QueueSpecificRights

Hope it helps you

Regards,