[rt-users] Upgrading web/email server...should I upgrade RT itself too?

Duncan Napier dgnapier at sfu.ca
Fri May 8 12:40:10 EDT 2015

Hi,

A more immediate issue I would expect is that newer versions (not to mention the switch from Debian to RPM based distros) of framework applications (Apache, MySQL, PHP, Mason, Perl etc) may have compatibility issues with your older RT installation. So yes, you may not have much choice but to upgrade anyway.