[rt-users] Tickets from other Ticketsystem

Eierschmalz, Bernhard Bernhard.Eierschmalz at scheppach.com
Mon May 11 04:43:43 EDT 2015

Hello Kevin,

I know this is a very old mail below. I didn't install the plugin in this times, because it was not so urgent.
But now I have the same problem again.

I read about the extension you mentioned. But I think there is one problem.
What I understood about the extension is:
- when there is a new mail to an existing resolved ticket with defined ticket number
- open a new ticket

What I need is the following
- when there is a new mail to a new ticket AND the subject is starting with defined syntax
- check if there is any ticket with almost the same subject
- attach the new mail to the existing ticket instead of opening a new one.

So the difference is that the extension searches for a ticket with defined number - what I need is to search for any existing ticket with a defined syntax.

Are you sure the extension would work in my case?
Can you tell me how to use it?

Best regards
Bernhard