[rt-users] Dependent customfield select first possible value

Stefan Stefanov ststefanov at gmail.com
Fri May 15 02:40:14 EDT 2015

Hello

I have 2 dependent Custom fields and I need to force secondary field to
always select first possible value based on category by master field
selection.
Now when I change primary selection dependent custom fields selects "no
value" and desired value is shown, but not selected.

 tried with some callbacks and scrips without success. I can't found only
possible values for the field, I just get all values in my program.

Ajax method will be perfect, but it's possible to set desired value also
after Save button click.

Could you help me, please?

--
Stefan