[rt-users] Help with Scrip for child / dependent tickets

Jon Witts jwitts at queenmargarets.com
Fri May 22 05:35:41 EDT 2015

Hi Aaron,

Thanks for sharing your scrip. I think your scrip is similar but not quite what I was wanting to do. Yours seems hardcoded to only check for two child tickets. I would like my scrip to loop through all child tickets and change the status of the parent if all child tickets are resolved…

Does anyone have any pointers? I can’t see where this is falling down.

Thanks,
Jon

Jon Witts
Director of Digital Strategy