[rt-users] Owner Query - Custom

Marcelo Calado | TBS TAX Services mcalado at tbstaxservices.com
Fri Nov 13 11:17:57 EST 2015

Thanks Matt!

I've been working on it, But I have no idea how to set up this!

I would like to use  the something like "WHERE" clause to filter my results from Users (/html/helpers/Autocomplete/Owner) to show me only the Users who can be Owner.

I'd like to return only Users checked   "Let this user access RT" and  "Let this user be granted rights (Privileged)" on Create/Modify User page.

I've tried changing /share/html/Ticket/Create.html   - http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/rt/devel/44771?search_string=Owner;#44771 , but no lock!

I also tried changing line 72 in share/html/Ticket/Create.html from:
"..., Default => $ARGS{Owner}||$RT::Nobody->Id, ..."
to each of these:
"..., Default => $ARGS{Owner}||12, 13,14 ..."  by Id.....did not function as expected.......:(

How to add a new arguments when the function was called?

At this point I can add my condition?

(/html/helpers/Autocomplete/Owner)

<%ARGS>
$return => 'Name'