[rt-users] How to prevent email if the ticket creation or update is not from a specific domain?

Burton Lee burton.lee at quantil.com
Mon Nov 16 14:46:25 EST 2015

Hi,
I've been trying to figure out how to send an email to a specific address
if a ticket was created or updated by someone NOT in a company.

I tried to create a custom scrip with condition  "User Defined" , action
"Notify Other Recipients", and a custom template, but I couldn't seem to
get it working right.
Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks!
------------------------
Custom scrip:

User defined Condition:

#my $actor = $self->TransactionObj->CreatorObj;
my $actor=$self->TransactionObj->LastUpdatedByObj;

# avoid triggering email if the person updating or creating the ticket is
in the company
if ($actor->EmailAddress =~ /mycompany\.com/) {
   return 0;
}
else {
return 1;