[rt-users] RT 4.4 RC1 Update

Shawn Moore shawn at bestpractical.com
Fri Nov 20 13:02:14 EST 2015

On 2015年11月20日 at 12:56:15, Max McGrath (mmcgrath at carthage.edu) wrote:
> Hello -

Hi Max,

> Just tried upgrading from RT 4.2.12 to RT 4.4 RC1 in my test environment to
> give you some feedback. Hopefully this is the proper place to post this:

Thank you for testing the RC! This is a perfectly fine place to discuss it. :-)

> […] Now I am getting this: […]
> Can't locate Scope/Upper.pm in @INC (@INC contains:
> […]

This is the root of the problem. You’re missing one of the new dependencies in RT, the Perl module Scope::Upper. It looks like RT is declaring that dependency correctly, so this might have just been a fluke. If you run “make fixdeps” again it should install that module for you.

> I don't claim to be a Perl or Apache expert, so if I'm missing something
> simple -- some help would be appreciated!
>
> Thanks!
>
> Max

Thank you :)
Shawn